For My Latest Cinematic Highlights & Reviews Please Visit My Facebook Page
Hi there, I’m Ger.
Firstly thank you for taking the time to consider me to cover what probably is the most important day of your lives.
You obviously care enough to have this occasion captured and savoured.
Capturing weddings is my specialty. It’s what I do best and every wedding I shoot is treated with the utmost care and personal attention.
My style doesn’t fit into any particular category as I have developed my own unique style throughout the years. I concentrate on image quality in every shot I use and only the best shots make the cut. My criteria for what makes a shot good is not how good a camera move I do or how great the lens I use is. It’s how you and your people look in the shot. I try to show people in their very best light, in a way that they would want to be shown to future generations to come.
I tell a story of a day that starts out like any other yet finishes up very differently to any one that has gone before it and I aim to allow you to relive that day in an almost dreamlike fashion for the rest your lives. This is my specialty.
How I approach your special day…
I realise this day is about you and your partner, not me.
I try not to be too obtrusive on the day by using a very discreet approach. My entire aim all day is to let the day flow as it would if I wasn’t there and produce a product that captures the day and tells the story the way you would want it to be told.
Your wedding will be shot using two discreet cinema style cameras, cinematic lenses, and professional audio recording devices. It will be edited carefully and time will be spent in editing to determine the correct angle is chosen at the perfect time. I pride myself on recognising when people are looking their best and I only show people in their very best light.
Deluxe Package details
This is a detailed and creative documentary style film. Coverage begins at
- Bridal Prep at the brides house/venue on the morning of the wedding. From there all of the important aspects of the day get extensively covered.
- Groomsmen and guests arriving at church.
- Brides arrival. Ceremony is filmed uusing 2 cameras and professional audio recorders.
- Key areas of Ceremony coverage are Bride walking up Aisle, lighting of candles, Priests sermon, readings, wedding vows, lighting of centre candle, prayers of the faithful, bringing up of gifts, communion, communion reflection (Religious ceremonies are approximately 30 minutes after editing.
- Signing of register, Walkdown isle and Greeting line.
- Family photo session, Guests socialising, Bridal party shots, Creative Couple shots & Hotel function room shots.
- The speeches are recorded with 2 cameras. Generally one camera is on the speaker and the other on the person being spoken
- Cutting of the cake.
- The first dance & first 20 – minutes dancing).
- A 4 minute Cinematic highlights film closes out the wedding film (see highlights samples above).
- Drone use is included in this package if the weather and the location permits me to use it.
Wedding is provided by digital delivery on a password secured site. Price €1750
Feature film Package –
This package is similar to the Deluxe Package in some areas, however the Mass / Ceremony is heavily edited down to approximately 8 minutes in duration with music as a backing track to keep the pace moving (full ceremony also included as additional chapter). Following on from the ceremony is as the Deluxe package and again only the key points made in the speeches are used and the rest of the speeches are available as an additional chapter. The dancing is also heavily
edited into an entertaining montage in this package.
The finished product has a smooth cinematic style flow from start to finish and is approximately 25 mins in duration for the Feature Film with the Ceremony, Greeting Line, Speeches and Dancing all included as separate chapters. Price €2100
Available addons for both Packages-
Drone – Included in both Packages (weather and location permitting)
Groom Prep. If the bride and groom are getting ready at the same location I cover both preparations at no extra charge. If the bride and groom are getting ready in seperate locations I can offer a visit to grooms house to cover the groom preparations prior to calling to the Brides house. This is done earlier in the day approximately 3 hrs before wedding time. Groom prep is then intercut with Bridal Prep to give a balanced account of both preparations. Price €250
Same Day Edit. Relive the day on the night! Music video created for presentation on the night of your wedding. Please inquire for further information and to check if it is a suitable option for your wedding. Price €450
For all packages
- A travel fee may apply. Please inquire.
- Please Note : Wedding date is not secured until deposit is paid
- All prices include VAT
This film should demonstrate the Editing style of the Ceremony, Speeches & Dancing of the Feature Film. This particular example also involved a Groom Prep as well as a Bridal Prep and the Groom Richard spent some time preparing a letter for the Bride to read. He asked me to deliver the letter to her, which I did but not before I got a recording of him reading it out. Although recording audio is not for everybody I do think it worked nicely in this particular example.
Ger Griffin Ba(hons) Degree in Electronic Media
Ballinoosky, Newmarket On Fergus, Co.Clare V95 X5K0
Ph 086 3675005
To check my availability please inquire in the comment section below. Please provide the location of your wedding also in relation to travel costs.