For My Latest Cinematic Highlights & Reviews Please Visit My Facebook Page
Hi there, I’m Ger.
Firstly thank you for taking the time to consider me to cover what probably is the most important day of your lives.
You obviously care enough to have this occasion captured and savoured.
Capturing weddings is my specialty. It’s what I do best and every wedding I shoot is treated with the utmost care and personal attention.
My style doesn’t fit into any particular category as I have developed my own unique style throughout the years. I concentrate on image quality in every shot I use and only the best shots make the cut. My criteria for what makes a shot good is not how good a camera move I do or how great the lens I use is. It’s how you and your people look in the shot. I try to show people in their very best light, in a way that they would want to be shown to future generations to come.
I tell a story of a day that starts out like any other yet finishes up very differently to any one that has gone before it and I aim to allow you to relive that day in an almost dreamlike fashion for the rest your lives. This is my specialty.
How I approach your special day…
I realise this day is about you and your partner, not me.
I try not to be too obtrusive on the day by using a very discreet approach. My entire aim all day is to let the day flow as it would if I wasn’t there and produce a product that captures the day and tells the story the way you would want it to be told.
Your wedding will be shot using two discreet cinema style cameras, cinematic lenses, and professional audio recording devices. It will be edited carefully and time will be spent in editing to determine the correct angle is chosen at the perfect time. I pride myself on recognising when people are looking their best and I only show people in their very best light.
Deluxe Package details
This is a detailed and creative film blending a modern cinematic style at certain parts of the day with fuller more thorough coverage of other parts. Coverage begins with
- A cinematic piece highlighting the Bridal Prep at the brides house/venue on the morning of the wedding and continuing to the Groomsmen and guests arriving at church followed by the brides arrival.
- Ceremony is filmed using 2 cameras and professional audio recorders.
Key areas of Ceremony coverage are Bride walking up Aisle, lighting of candles, Priests sermon, readings, wedding vows, lighting of centre candle, prayers of the faithful, bringing up of gifts, communion, communion reflection (Religious ceremonies are approximately 30 minutes after editing.
- Another cinematic piece spans from the Signing of register, Walkdown isle and shots from the Greeting line right through to the Family photo session, Guests socialising, Bridal party shots, Creative Couple shots & Hotel function room shots with the couple walking into their function room.
- The speeches are recorded with 2 cameras. Generally one camera is on the speaker and the other on the person being spoken
- Cutting of the cake.
- The first dance & first 20 – minutes dancing).
- A 4 minute Cinematic highlights film closes out the wedding film (see highlights samples above).
- Drone use : I consider the drone a tool just like any other lens or camera. If it suits to use it on the day I do use it. If it doesn’t suit due to weather or location regulations it doesn’t get used. I don’t charge extra for drone use.
Wedding is provided by digital delivery on a password secured site. Price €1850
Feature film Package –
This package is similar to the Deluxe Package in some areas, however the Mass / Ceremony is heavily edited down to approximately 8 minutes in duration with music as a backing track to keep the pace moving (full ceremony also included as additional chapter). Following on from the ceremony is as the Deluxe package and again only the key points made in the speeches are used and the rest of the speeches are available as an additional chapter. The dancing is also heavily
edited into an entertaining montage in this package.
The finished product has a smooth cinematic style flow from start to finish and is approximately 25 mins in duration for the Feature Film with the Ceremony, Greeting Line, Speeches and Dancing all included as separate chapters.
Use of drone is included (weather and location permitting). Price €2250
Available addons for both Packages-
Groom Prep. If the bride and groom are getting ready at the same location I cover both preparations at no extra charge. If the bride and groom are getting ready in seperate locations I can offer a visit to grooms house to cover the groom preparations prior to calling to the Brides house. This is done earlier in the day approximately 3 hrs before wedding time. Groom prep is then intercut with Bridal Prep to give a balanced account of both preparations. Price €250
1 Minute Instagram Story Video. A short creative teaser delivered within 24 to 48 hours of the wedding. Price €200
For all packages
- A travel fee may apply. Please inquire.
- Please Note : Wedding date is not secured until booking fee is paid. In the case of a date being held on provisional basis and a second inquiry coming in for that date, the couple that made the original inquiry will be notified. The date will be given to the first couple to pay the booking fee.
- All prices include VAT
This film should demonstrate the Editing style of the Ceremony, Speeches & Dancing of the Feature Film. This particular example also involved a Groom Prep as well as a Bridal Prep and the Groom Richard spent some time preparing a letter for the Bride to read. He asked me to deliver the letter to her, which I did but not before I got a recording of him reading it out. Although recording audio is not for everybody I do think it worked nicely in this particular example.
Ger Griffin Ba(hons) Degree in Electronic Media
Newmarket On Fergus, Co.Clare
Phone: 086 3675005
To check my availability please inquire in the comment section below. Please provide the location of your wedding also in relation to travel costs.